Date: December 04 -05, 2015 (Friday & Saturday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg. Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Engr. Ferdinand A. Bocobo Senior Property Manager, BDO
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Nov 16, 2015)
2. Regular Rate – P4,800 (after Nov 16, 2015)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that December 01, 2015.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or November 20, 2015. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture, Discussions and Computations
Loan Officers, Account Officers, Managers, Appraisers
Basic Course on Property Appraisal
I. Nature of Property Appraisal, Real Property and Value
II. Nature of Property
III. Value Characteristics
IV. Economic Principles of Property Value
V. The Appraisal Process
VI. Basic Appraisal Requirements
VII. Fundamental Surveying
VIII. Appraisal Report Writing
IX. Market Data Approach or Direct Sales Comparison Approach
X. Cost Approach
XI. Three (3) Methods of Estimating Building Cost
XIII. Income Approach
XIV. Property Residual Technique
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF