Date: February 12-13, 2016 (Friday – Saturday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ms. Alicia Bautista, MBA
– Dept. Manager –LBP
– handles the Enterprise-wide Risk Management Program
Ms. Olimpia N. Cruz, MBA
– Human Resource Management Officer –LBP
-provide administrative support in the establishment of the Bank’s performance and rewards program and policies
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Jan 22)
2. Regular Rate –P4,900 (After Jan 22)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,880
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,450.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for
RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that February 09, 2016.
1. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or February 01, 2016. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
2. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture, Discussions and Case Studies / Simulations. The lecture will provide the requisite concepts on the topic while the workshop will provide an avenue to apply the concepts learned.
President, BOD members, Corporate Planning Officer, HR/Admin Head and Head Departments/Branch Managers
Scope & Limitations
It shall cover the basic concepts of strategic planning and performance management. Practical illustrations’ are used for better appreciation, as well as basic templates that can customize and utilize by the bank.
• Understand the process of devising or employing plans or stategems toward a goal.
• Learn the important ingredients for an effective initiation, conduct, or completion of strategic plan.
• Equip the participants with insights in effectively conducting steps in the Performance Management Cycle.
• Recognize the role of internal audit in corporate governance, risk management and controls
• Enable the participants to establish and implement a Performance Management Program in their respective institutions.
A. Strategic Planning
➢ Understanding strategic Planning
➢ Basic description of Strategic Planning and a comparison to
Operational Planning and Business Planning.
➢ Difference Models of Strategic Planning
➢ Strategic Planning Process
➢ Monitoring the Strategic Plan
B. Performance Management
➢ Basic Concepts of Performance Management
➢ The Performance Management Cycle
*Progress review and monitoring
*Rewarding and development planning
*Performance Management System implementation review
➢ Basic components of a Performance Management form
– Workshop in crafting work targets and performance standards – SMART
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF