Risk Management Concepts and Applications
Date: November 22-23, 2013 (Friday-Saturday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Ms. Teresita E. Cheng
First Vice President
Land Bank of the Philippines
1. Early bird – P4,200 (on or before November 04)
2. Regular Rate – P4,600 (After November 04)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,520
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,300.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for
RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit
the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse
participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that November 19, 2013.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date
or November 12, 2013. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will
only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee.
(Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture, Discussions and Case Studies/ Simulations
Compliance Officer, Internal Auditor, Risk Management Manager, Credit Risk
Officer, Risk Management Committee –Director, President, Branch Managers
A. Risk and Risk Management
a. Risk Defined
b. Risk Characteristics
c. Risk Management Defined
d. Risk and Capital
e. Risk Reward – Risk Return Concept
f. Units Involved in RM
g. Levels of RM
h. RM Framework and Approaches
B. Contextualizing Risk Management
a. Nature of Rural Bank’s Operations
b. Regulatory Framework
c. Sources of Funds
d. Scale of Operations
e. Clients/borrowers & projects
f. Types of clients structure
C. Risk Management Process and Application
D. Workshop/Case Study – Stress Testing Scenario Analysis Synthesis
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF