REMEDIAL MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
Date: Aug. 15-16, 2019 (Thursday -Friday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Mr. Tito C. Tirones
– Bank & SME Consultant/Trainer
Judge Maria Zenaida Bernadette Mendiola
-RMC Lawyer/Bank Trainer -Consultant
1. For Member only – P4,600 /person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,100 / person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,300.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
President, Director, Loan Officers, Remedial & Credit Officers, Branch
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: August 10, 2019.
• The course will establish the fundamentals of loan accounts management,
Remedial Accounts Management and recovery.
• Enable the participants to gain actual and factual lessons in the
conduct of Accounts Remedial Management.
• Provide insight of another possible approach of conducting ARM
• Acquaint in various legal strategies in handling problem accounts
* Be familiar with the basic legal provisions relative to the foregoing
remedies, to differentiate one from the other, to avoid common legal
pitfalls in the application.
a. General Overview of Accounts Management.
Why go in Remedial Management
The importance of RM in the overall account management process
Actual practice of RM vs what should have been.
b. Risk Identification Process
How a loan becomes a problem
Early Warning Signs of a Deteriorating Account
c. Remedial Management Process
Organizational set-up or RM Unit.
Mindset of officers in handling RM accounts
Actual handling of Remedial Accounts
I. Legal Strategies in Remedial Management
II. Basic Legal Concepts, Related Laws and Legal Requirements
a. Dacion en Pago
d. Foreclosure (REM,CHM, Pledge, Deed of Assignment)
e. Collection Cases
f. Filing of Criminal Cases