The Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines (RBAP) congratulates the nine rural banks recently awarded by the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) as an ‘outstanding partner countryside financial institution (CFIs).’
On its 15th year, the LBP recognize CFIs serving as models of excellence in rural financial services and in promoting inclusive growth to improve the economy.
Receiving the award are the following rural banks:
1. One Network Bank, Inc (Davao City) – Hall of Fame Golden Award and cash prize of P500T.
2. Rural Bank of Goa, Inc. (Camarines Sur) – Most Outstanding CFI in National Category and a cash prize of P300T
3. Gateway Rural Bank, Inc. (Bulacan) – Second Place and a cash prize of P200T
4. Rural Bank of San Jose, Inc. (Camarines Sur) – Third Place and a cash prize of P150T
5. Rural Bank of Cauayan, Inc. (Isabela) and Cantilan Rural Bank (Surigao del Sur)
– Landed in fourth and fifth place with P100T and P75T cash prize, respectively.
The LBP also gave citations and a cash prize of P75T to the most outstanding rural banks in three political regions: Rang-ay Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank) from Region 1; Bangko Kabayan (A Rural Bank), Inc. from Region 4-A; and, Rural Bank of Digos, Inc. from Region 11.
Special awards and cash prizes of P100T each were also given to the following CFls: Rang-ay Bank, Inc. as Best CFI Intermediary (with lowest pass-on rate to end borrowers); Rural Bank of Cauayan, Inc. as Best CFI Availer – Agri/Agra Loans; Rural Bank of Goa, Inc. as Best CFI Availer – Microfinance Loans and Gateway Rural Bank, Inc. as Best CFI Availer – All Loans.