ZNFRB Circular No. 2012-01
To: All RBAP Members
Subject: 32nd Mindanao Rural Bankers Management Conference
The ZaNorte Federation of Rural Banks (ZNFRB) will be hosting the 32nd Mindanao Rural Bankers Management Conference on October 11-12, 2012, at the Dakak Park and Beach Resort, Dapitan City, ZaNorte, with the theme: “Strengthening the Road of Rural Banking”.
We have invited distinguished speakers experts in their respective fields to guide, motivate and give us focus on improving our services and management skills in the service of our communities with the aim in view of strengthening our industry in the light of the competition and the challenges in the new millennium. There will also be business booths showcasing opportunities that will significantly improve the delivery of your services and products to clients guaranteed to translate into additional income for your bank. And finally, to strengthen the bond among rural bankers, all delegates are invited to the “All White Party” at the white sand beach of Dakak for the lively and festive fellowship which we, as host, promises to be fun and memorable.
For the allowable expenses to be incurred by each participating delegate for the conference to be borne by your bank, please find the hereunder guidelines, to wit:
- 1. Registration Fee:
- Early Birds – Five Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P5,500.00) per delegate if paid on or before September 10, 2012;
- On-site – Six Thousand Pesos (P6,000.00) per delegate after September 10, 2012;
- 2. Other expenses:
- Actual transportation expenses from the rural bank to the conference venue and return;
- A maximum per diem of Six Thousand Pesos (P6,000.00) per delegate per day for a period not exceeding five (5) days; and,
- A maximum representation allowance of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00) per delegate;
For your convenience, registration forms and hotel reservations are downloadable from the RBAP website at www.rbap.org. and for further details, please contact 09228576831/09493657055/09209061833 PLDT: (065) 9082348/9060596 or email us at email@example.com. Or you may visit us on Facebook at Znfruralbanks Rbap.
It is more fun in ZaNorte…. On to Dakak Mindanao Management Conference 2012!
Very truly yours,
ATTY. MICHAEL ALAN Z. RANILLO
ZNFRB President/Conference Director
Circular Letter to All Rural Banks
registration form – RBAP Conference 1.PDF