KEY RISK INDICATORS AND SCORECARD TRAINING
Date: Mar 26-27, 2020 (Thu-Fri)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
MA. CRISTINA M. FAROL
Chief Risk Officer, Credit & Trust Officer, Bank Consultant Trainer,
1. Member – P4,800/per person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,300 / per person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,300.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: Mar 19, 2020
The seminar aims to compile or monitor KRIs on a monthly basis and to
come-up with risk scores each 3 major risk areas.
1.Identify Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for market and liquidity, operations
and technology, and credit risks, and translate these into a scorecard.
2.Monitor the risk profile of the bank and address the root cause/s for
risk mitigation and controls.
Lecture, Discussions, and Workshop: computations and interactive exercises
Loan Officers, Account Officers, Managers, Appraisers, Sales Officers,
• Risk Introduction
-Major Risk Types
• Key Risk Indicators (Cir. 900, Basel II)
• Market and Liquidity Risk Indicators Overview and Dashboard/Scorecard
a. Key Risk Indicators (Cirs. 996, 1034, 1035)
b. Statutory Ratios (Cirs. 414,613,688,1035, MORB)
c. Market and Liquidity Dashboard and Scorecard
• Operations and Technology Risk Indicators Overview and
a. Key Risk Indicators (Basel II)
b. Operations and Technology Risk Dashboard and Scorecard.
c. Sample Operations and Technology Risk Report to the BOD
• Credit Risk Indicators Overview and Dashboard/Scorecard
• Key Risk Indicators (Cir. 855, MORB)
• Credit Risk Dashboard and Scorecard
* Sample Credit Risk Report for the BOD
* Review of Market and Liquidity Risk, Operations and Risk Scorecards.
• Interactive Workshop
a. Determination of individual Risk Scores and Overall Bank Score.