CREDIT ANALYSIS & LOAN PACKAGING SEMINAR
Date: May 04-05, 2017 (Thursday- Friday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ms. Maria Julma M. Jongco
– Financial Services Advisor/Consultant –(Bank, Insurance & SME), Trainer
1. For Member – P3,800
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P4,200
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
To reserve slot, a Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,000.00 /pax is
required, but its deducted from the total registration fee.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
Marketing & Business Dev. Officer, Loan Officers, Account Officers,
Remedial & Credit Officers, Branch Managers
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: April 28, 2017.
• Understand the lending process cycle
• Identify relevant criteria to assess credit worthiness
• Provide theoretical basis for credit principles and process
• Develop the appropriate loan package based on actual, identified, and
cash flow analysis.
• Perform Credit Analysis in reviewing financial statements.
• Use a common spreadsheet format in analyzing financial statements
The course will be discussed in the point of view of lenders/account
officers and decision makers. We will use a combination of lecture and
workshops. There will be a short lecture, exercises on account
profitability analysis, financial spreadsheet and financial and cash flow
analysis. Writing a credit proposal.
• Laptop and calculator
• Sample loan approval ***
➢ Settling the Lending Criteria and eligibility requirements.
➢ Overview of BSP relevant circulars pertaining to credit evaluation.
➢ Guidelines in prescreening the borrower and know the essential
➢ Credit Principles
➢ Determination of working capital and project cost estimate.
➢ Lending process flow overview
➢ Types of Credit Facilities
➢ Amortization schedule
➢ Discount versus in arrears interest
a. Account Profitability Analysis
b. Collateral evaluation
c. Financial analysis and cash flow
d. Relevant Ratios
e. Understanding the spreadsheet
f. Standard Line Wording
g. Credit Proposal Format
h. Actual Credit Proposal preparation for selected accounts.
• Stress the importance of having credit policies, procedures and credit
risk management system in place.
• Highlighting the BOD role and responsibilities
• Advises FI to perform GAP Analysis as required by BSP Cir. 855
CS-Credit&LoanPack-May17 Download file click here