Date: August 13-14, 2015 (Thursday-Friday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Mr. Stephen I. Banares, CPA
Trainer & Consultant for HR Management &
Business Solutions, Business School Lecturer
1. Early bird – P4,200 (on or before July 24, 2015)
2. Regular Rate – P4,600 (After July 24, 2015)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,520
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,300.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1.Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that August 10, 2015.
1. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or August 04, 2015. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
2. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lectures, Workshops/Exercises, Discussions / Best Practices
Front and Back Office, Managers/Senior Executives across different functions
This program aims to improve the written and oral communication skills of
It consists of two modules:
1. Written Communication
a. Speed up the writing process when writing business documents
b. Organize ideas and conclusions coherently when writing
c. Develop a professional and reader-friendly style in writing.
2. Oral Communication / Presentation Skills
a. Develop the confidence to deliver effective presentations
b. Learn the framework for structuring a presentation, the methods for highlighting and emphasizing key messages, the skills to use and control the voice more effectively when giving presentations, and the practical techniques to interpret and engage the audience.
• MODULE 1: WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
o Review of English Grammar
• Subject-Verb Agreement
• Tenses of Verb
• Words Often Confused
• Common Errors – A Compilation of Common Errors Found in Business Letters, Reports and Memos
o E-mail Etiquette
o Planning and Organizing Business Writing
o The Key Principles of Professional and Effective Business Writing
o Editing Business Writing Effectively
• MODULE 2: ORAL COMMUNICATION / PRESENTATION SKILLS
o Preparing Your Presentation
• Visual Aids
o Gaining Self-Confidence and Equanimity
o Using Your Voice: Volume, Articulation, Pronunciation
o What the Audience Sees: Physical Appearance, Body Language, Eye Contact,
Posture and Poise, Gestures
o Taking Questions
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF