Basic Microinsurance Training Course
Date: August 29-30, 2014 (Friday-Saturday)
Venue: Pearlmont Inn, Lim Ket Kai Drive, Cagayan de Oro City
Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm
This training aims to enhance the capacity of rural banks to serve as effective access points for microinsurance services for its low-income clients. It is also designed to ensure bank compliance with the following regulations:
– BSP Circular 683-2010: Marketing, Sale and Servicing of Microinsurance Products
– Joint IC-CDA-SEC Memo Circular 1-2010: Defining Government’s Policy on Informal Microinsurance Services
– Insurance Commission Memo Circular 1-2010: Regulations for the Provision of Microinsurance Products and Services (i.e. Institutional MI Agents)
1. Early bird – Php 3,600 (on or before August 1, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – Php 3,800
3. Non-Member of RBAP – Php 4,560
Mode of Payment
Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
* Deadline for submission of registration is not later than August 18, 2014.
1. Reserve your training slot with RBAP-RBRDFI. Once reservation is confirmed by RBAP-RBRDFI, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and accommodation.
Once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
2. Reservation via telephone is accepted. However, nomination forms and registration fees must be settled 10 days prior the seminar. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a. 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b. 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c. Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d. For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Cases, Small and Big Group Discussions, Business Games, Lectures
Bank Heads/Managers, Compliance Officers, Marketing Staff/Officers, Business Development Officers, Microfinance Supervisors, Loans Officers/Supervisors, Account Officers
* We wish to reiterate the value of assigning two (2) or more participants from each bank, one of whom should be a permanent staff, able to serve as microinsurance soliciting officer or point person of his/her respective bank.
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF