Date: Jan. 21-22, 2016
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Mr. Jason A. Domingo Intelligence Officer –II of NBI, Trainer & Consultant for Banks Safety & Security Program
1. For Member only
a. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Dec 18,15)
b. Regular Rate – P4,800 (After Dec 18,15)
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,520
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
President, Director, Compliance Officer, Risk Management Manager, Chief Security Officer, HR Manager, Branch Manager
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: January 15, 2016.
For the participants to learn the Common Security Service Provision as provided in the Manual of Bank Regulations (MORB) as amended in BSP Circular No. 823, series of 2014.
At the end of the seminar, the participants are expected to:
1. Overview of the varied security concepts.
2. Provide participants a rounded picture of the risk and entity or corporation such as bank faces and how to properly conduct risk assessment and analysis through the physical examination of a
facility and its operation.
3. Explain the minimum qualifications for a Bank Security Officer and a security consultant relative to the implementation
of a comprehensive Bank Security Program.
4. Learn a comprehensive Security Assessment Plan as a basis for the Chief Security Officer in the discharge of his duties and responsibilities;
➢ Part I. Introduction
a. Aspect of Security
a. Security Survey & Risk Assessment and Analysis
b. Minimum Security Matters
3. Defense in –depth
➢ Part II. Bank Security Program
Security Planning Consideration
➢ Bank Robbery Scenarios
➢ Basic Qualifications of a Bank Security Officer and Security
➢ Workshop on preparation for the Bank Security Program
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF