AMLA Seminar: Briefing on BSP Cir.706 Updated
AML Rules and Regulations
Date: February 05, 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: ATTY. MEL GEORGIE B. RACELA, CPA, LLB, LIM
Dep. Dir. and Head of AMLSG , Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas
1. Early bird – P1,710 (on or before Jan 24, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P1,800 (After Jan 24, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P2,200
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P900.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for
RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit
the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse
participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that February 03, 2014.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date
or January 28, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will
only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee.
(Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture and Discussions
President, Directors, Compliance Officer, Internal Auditors, Managers
I. Review of Highlights of Circular No. 706
II. Background on the amendments
III. Amendments to Circular No. 706
IV. AML Risk Rating System
V. Question and Answer
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF