Date: November 21-22, 2014 (Friday-Saturday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Engr. Ferdinand Bocobo
Senior Property Manager, BDO
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Oct 30, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P4,800 (after Oct 30, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that November 18, 2014.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or November 12, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lectures & Actual Computations
PART I: Salient Features of Republic Act 9646
A. Continuing Education Requirements under D.A.O. No. 3 Series of 1999
B. Salient Features if the I.R.R. Of the RESA 9646
C. Overview of the Philippine Valuation Standards (PVS)
PART II: Review of the Sales Comparison and Cost Approach
A. Other Primary Methods of Valuation
a. Valuation by Allocation
b. Valuation by Extraction / Abstraction
c. Valuation by Inferential and Rectification
d. Stripping Method of Valuation
e. Valuation by Plottage and Assemblage
f. Valuation by Averaging
g. Ground Rent Capitalization
h. Valuation by Discounted Cash Flow
B. Income Approach
a. Land Residual Technique
b. Building Residual Technique
c. Property Residual Technique
C. Hypothetical Subdivision Development Technique
PART III: Sample Problems
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF