FOR : ALL PARTICIPATING RURAL BANKS
SUBJECT : STRENGTHENING PRUDENTIAL REPORTING
AND UPDATES ON BSP REGULATIONS : FRP & CAR
Dear Fellow Rural Bankers:
The Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines (RBAP), through the Rural Bankers’ Research and Development Foundation, Inc. (RBRDFI) is pleased to announce that it will conduct the seminar-workshop described below as part of its continuing strategy to strengthen the rural banking industry:
Bookkeeper, Accountants, Compliance Officer, Internal Auditor, Branch Manager, President
*Those in-charge of FRP & CAR reporting
* Maximum of two representatives per RB
DATE AND VENUE
September 11, 2015 (Friday) 1 day1 (8:30AM-5:00 PM)
HOTEL JEN –MANILA (formerly Traders Hotel)
Function Room: Carlota/Paz 3001 Roxas Blvd. , Pasay City (Across BSP Manila and CCP Complex)
Tel. No.: (02) 795-8888 /
Ms. Agnes Dimayuga
– Events Coordinator
of Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Ms. Lorna Ramolete -Manager
Mr. Wilfredo Arguelles – Manager
Ms. Gemma Galvez -Bank Officer IV
Ms. Marissa Deterra -Acting Manager
a) Member in Good Standing:
BEFORE: Aug. 07 -Two Thousand and Two Hundred Pesos (P2,200.00)
AFTER: Aug. 07 – Two Thousand and Five Hundred Pesos (P2,500.00)
b) Delinquent /Non-Member:
Three Thousand and Two Hundred Pesos (P3, 200.00).
• General guidelines on FRP reporting/ FRP Reportorial Requirements
• General guidelines on CAR Reporting/ CAR Reportorial Requirements
• Common errors in FRP and CAR Reporting
• Risk Based Audit
• Expectations from the Compliance Officers, Internal Auditor, his duties and responsibilities, including strengthening internal control and accounting systems
• Updates on BSP regulations
• Open Forum
1. Before you deposit the registration fees, book your ticket (airline) and secure accommodations, confirm first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI acknowledgement on such reservation.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be liable for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation(s). Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
2. Deadline for submission of registration is not later that September 04, 2015.
3. A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1,250.00 per participant (50% of the registration fee).
BANK: Land Bank of the Philippines – Intramuros Branch
Account Name: Rural Bankers Research and Development Foundation, Inc.
Savings Account No. : 0012-1046-26
Check payment to RURAL BANKERS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, INC.
4. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and commitment fee must be settled before August 28, 2015. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
5. Cancellation Policy:
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund.
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund
c) Participants who have paid but fail to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee.
d) Special cases (health, accident etc.), with written notice, kindly
coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Please be advised that we accept on a first-come-first-served basis with a manageable level up to thirty –five (35) participants only.
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF