Date: March 13, 2020
To: Training Participants / Rural Banks
Re: Cancellation of Training-Seminars
In view of the recent pronouncement of President Rodrigo Duterte of placing Metro Manila under Community Quarantine. The Government instruction prohibits travelling/leaving to and from the Capital starting March 15 to April 14, 2020, in order to prevent the spread further of CoVid 19.
Since majority of our training-seminar attendees will come from the provinces/outside Metro Manila, plus the fact that travelling to the training venue (Intramuros) is restricted, I hereby announce the CANCELLATION of the upcoming seminars:
1) Credit Investigation Seminar – March 26, 2020
2) Key Risk Indicators and Scorecard Training – March 26-27, 2020
3) Comprehensive Property Appraisal Seminar – March 27-28, 2020
4) Basic Course on Tellering – April 02, 2020
5) Signature Verification, Bank Fraud and Forgery Detection Seminar – April 3, 2020
6) Business Continuity Management Training – April 3 -4, 2020
Paid participants of the above-mentioned training-seminars may either request for a full refund or apply it to new schedule.
As of this time, everyone’s safety is paramount. Rest assure that we will re-offer the said courses and notify you as soon as any development arises.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
Dr. Armando B. Bonifacio