STRATEGIC MARKETING FOR BANKS TRAINING
Date: Sept. 05-06, 2019 (Thu-Fri.)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ms. Alice P. Liboon, MAEcon
– Corporate Banker & SME Consultant/Trainer
– Corporate Banker, Trainer & Consultant
1. For Member only – P5,300 /person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,800 / person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
Compliance Officer, Senior, President, & Middle Level Officers / Internal
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION:September 06, 2019.
Course Overview & Objective:
To establish the rationale, relevance and need for marketing in the
* Marketing of bank products and services; *Market segmentation and target
* Client engagement and customer values; *Market strategy, concept and
1Appreciate the role of marketing for banks.
2. Learn to do market scanning and target potential accounts.
3. Develop products and services for target customers and improve account
solicitation with techniques on winning and retaining clients.
4. Formulate a marketing strategy for the bank’s business and portfolio.
I.Definition of Marketing; principles and the marketing process.
*Understanding the bank’s market and creating customer value
*Importance of brand image and consideration of niche banking
*Market segmentation and target marketing.
II. Marketing factors (4P’s) and marketing channels;
*Implications for the local banking environment
III.Developing the market mix – impact of the digital age and technology
IV. Financial Service marketing: aspects and challenges
V. Formulating a customer value-driven marketing strategy
VI.Client prospecting, identification, sourcing, and solicitation.
*Synchronizing target market
*Review of existing policies, present portfolio, market segmentation.
*Review of acceptable risks
*Review of existing bank products versus perceived market demands
*Role of pro-active product development
*Set-up budget, income and performance
VII. Sourcing potential accounts
*Mining present database
*Referrals from existing clients
VIII. Building up of potential clients
*Linkages from local industry associations
IX Loan Documentation
X. Case works, role playing