Date: March 02-03, 2016 (Wednesday-Thursday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Resource Person: MR. REMIGIO TITO TIRONES
Seasoned Bank Officer, Trainer
Bank & SME Consultant
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Feb 12, 2016)
2. Regular Rate – P4,800 (after Feb 12, 2016)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Lecture, Discussions and Cases
President, VP for Operations, Marketing Head and Associates, Loan Officers
1. To establish the rationale, relevance and need of marketing bank products and services.
2. To provide the participants with basic knowledge and skills on:
– marketing various bank products;
– structuring product offerings to clients;
– client/s identification and market segmentation;
– solicitation techniques; and
– winning and locking-in a client.
Day 1. Establishing the rationale on the need of Bank Marketing
a.m. Bank Marketing: Definition
Organizational Objectives vis-a-vis Marketing (and marketing objectives)
Financial Services Peculiarities
The concept of Marketing Mix, defined
p.m. Essence of Marketing Strategy
The 4 P’s of Marketing
Relationship between 4 P’s and 4 C’s
Understanding Customer Needs vs. Bank’s Objectives
Market Mix of Services
Day 2. Hands on Exercise on: Client Prospecting, Identification, Sourcing and Accounts Marketing
a.m. Synchronizing target market with bank policies.
– Bank branding.
– Review of existing policies, present portfolio, market segment, etc.
– Review of Acceptable exposure risk.
– Review of existing bank products and services vs. perceived market demands.
– Role of pro-active product development.
– Present organizational structure vs. desired set-up, budget, income and
Sourcing Potential Accounts.
a. Mining present database.
– analyze accounts portfolio linkages.
– focusing on desired grouping.
b. Referrals from existing clients.
c. Linkages with local industry associations.
p.m. Building up of Potential Clients.
How and what to present to identified accounts/clients.
Techniques in Closing a deal.
Locking-in a Loan account.
Loan Account Documentation and Loan Credit Packaging.
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF