MARKETING STRATEGY OF BANK SERVICES
Date: June 21-22, 2017 (Wed.-Thurs.)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
MR. REMIGIO TITO TIRONES
Seasoned Bank Officer, Trainer Bank & SME Consultant
1. For Member – P3,800
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P4,200
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
To reserve slot, a Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,000.00 /pax is
required, but its deducted from the total registration fee.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
Marketing & Business Dev. Officer, Loan Officers, Account Officers,
Remedial & Credit Officers, Branch Managers
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: June 15, 2017.
1. To establish the rationale, relevance and need of marketing bank
products and services.
2. To provide the participants with basic knowledge and skills on:
– marketing various bank products;
– structuring product offerings to clients;
– client/s identification and market segmentation;
– solicitation techniques; and
– winning and locking-in a client.
Day 1. Establishing the rationale on the need of Bank Marketing
a.m. Bank Marketing: Definition
Organizational Objectives vis-a-vis Marketing (and marketing
Financial Services Peculiarities
The concept of Marketing Mix, defined
p.m. Essence of Marketing Strategy
The 4 P’s of Marketing
Relationship between 4 P’s and 4 C’s
Understanding Customer Needs vs. Bank’s Objectives
Market Mix of Services
Day 2. Hands on Exercise on: Client Prospecting, Identification, Sourcing
and Accounts Marketing
a.m. Synchronizing target market with bank policies.
– Bank branding.
– Review of existing policies, present portfolio, market segment, etc.
– Review of Acceptable exposure risk.
– Review of existing bank products and services vs. perceived
– Role of pro-active product development.
– Present organizational structure vs. desired set-up, budget,
income and performance.
Sourcing Potential Accounts.
a. Mining present database.
– analyze accounts portfolio linkages.
– focusing on desired grouping.
b. Referrals from existing clients.
c. Linkages with local industry associations.
p.m. Building up of Potential Clients
a. How and what to present identified accounts/clients
b. Techniques in Closing a deal
c. Locking-in a Loan account
d. Loan Account Documentation and Loan Credit Packaging