Date: January 23-24, 2014 (Thursday-Friday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: MR. REMIGIO TITO TIRONES
Seasoned Bank Officer, Trainer
Bank & SME Consultant
1. Early bird – P4,200 (on or before Jan 10, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P4,600 (After Jan 10, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,520
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P900.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that June 20, 2014.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or June 10, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund.
*Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar
will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee.
(Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture, Discussions and Cases
President, VP for Operations,
Marketing Head and Associates, Loan Officers
1. To establish the rationale, relevance and need of marketing bank products and services.
2. To provide the participants with basic knowledge and skills on:
– marketing various bank products;
– structuring product offerings to clients;
– client/s identification and market segmentation;
– solicitation techniques; and
– winning and locking-in a client.
Day 1. Establishing the rationale on the need of Bank Marketing
a.m. Bank Marketing: Definition
Organizational Objectives vis-a-vis Marketing (and marketing objectives)
Financial Services Peculiarities
The concept of Marketing Mix, defined
p.m. Essence of Marketing Strategy
The 4 P’s of Marketing
Relationship between 4 P’s and 4 C’s
Understanding Customer Needs vs. Bank’s Objectives
Market Mix of Services
Day 2. Hands on Exercise on: Client Prospecting, Identification, Sourcing
and Accounts Marketing
a.m. Synchronizing target market with bank policies.
– Bank branding.
– Review of existing policies, present portfolio, market segment, etc.
– Review of Acceptable exposure risk.
– Review of existing bank products and services vs. perceived market demands.
– Role of pro-active product development.
– Present organizational structure vs. desired set-up, budget, income and
Sourcing Potential Accounts.
a. Mining present database.
– analyze accounts portfolio linkages.
– focusing on desired grouping.
b. Referrals from existing clients.
c. Linkages with local industry associations.
p.m. Building up of Potential Clients.
How and what to present to identified accounts/clients.
Techniques in Closing a deal.
Locking-in a Loan account.
Loan Account Documentation and Loan Credit Packaging.
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF