CREDIT ANALYSIS & LOAN PACKAGING SEMINAR
Date: July 11-12, 2019 (Thu.- Fri.)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ms. Maria Julma M. Jongco
– Financial Services Advisor/Consultant –(Bank, Insurance & SME), Trainer
1. For Member – P4,600 /person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,100/person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
To reserve slot, a Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,000.00 /pax is
required, but its deducted from the total registration fee.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
Marketing & Business Dev. Officer, Loan Officers, Account Officers,
Remedial & Credit Officers, Branch Managers
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: July 05, 2019.
• Understand the lending process cycle
• Identify relevant criteria to assess credit worthiness
• Provide theoretical basis for credit principles and process
• Develop the appropriate loan package based on actual, identified, and
cash flow analysis.
• Perform Credit Analysis in reviewing financial statements.
• Use a common spreadsheet format in analyzing financial statements
Course discussion is at lenders/account officers and decision makers’
point of view. Combination of lecture and workshops and a short lecture,
exercises on account profitability analysis, financial spreadsheet and
financial and cash flow analysis. Writing a credit proposal.
•Laptop and calculator
• Sample loan approval ***
- Settling the Lending Criteria and eligibility requirements.
- Overview of BSP relevant circulars pertaining to credit evaluation.
- Guidelines in prescreening the borrower and know the essential
- Credit Principles and the credit process
- Management Evaluation
- Business organization Analysis
- Industry and market Analysis
- Collateral evaluation
- Financial analysis and cash flow
- Recognizing why business Fail
- Types of Credit Facilities/loan products
- Amortization schedule
- Discount versus in arrears interest
- Determination of working capital and project cost estimate
- Standard Line Wording
- Credit Risk Rating evaluation in loan packaging
- Credit Proposal Writing
- Loan Packaging Exercise for selected accounts.
• Stress the importance of having credit policies, procedures, and credit
risk management system in place.
• Highlighting the BOD role and responsibilities
• Advises FI to perform GAP Analysis as required by BSP Cir. 855