Date: October 15-16, 2014 (Wednesday – Thursday)
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg., Intramuros,
Dr. Paulino R.E. Valenzuela
Bank Executive (Risk Officer & Enterprise Risk Management), Academician, Economist and Consultant / Trainer
1. Early bird – P4, 500 (on or before Sept. 30, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P4, 800 (After Sept. 30, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5, 760.00
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline), and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage due to unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that October 13, 2014.
1. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Confirmation Sheet and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or October 03, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancel.
2. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a.10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b.3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c.Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d.For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
To acquire fundamental knowledge and understanding of relevant best practices of Business Continuity Management applicable to the working environment, which are in line with minimum regulatory requirements and international standards.
It is integrated with the continuing education on operational risk focusing on business continuity and disaster recovery management in the context of a typical rural bank business, systems and technology, product and service delivery channel profile, scale and operational complexity that covers the identification, assessment, control and monitoring of
information technology and related people, process and other risks driven by internal and external events.
METHODOLOGY: Practical lecture inputs for the simulated risk and control environment typically encountered by rural banks with case discussions including the exercise of preparing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan and IT Strategic Plan pursuant to regulatory mandates for a BSP supervised institution (BSI).
President, Director, Compliance Officer, Senior & Middle Level Officers / Internal Auditors, Risk Management Officer, Branch Operation Head
• Nature of Business Continuity Management
• Nature of Operational Disruption
• Importance of business continuity and BCM
• Operational Disruption Risk: Integration into Organization Wide Risk Management Framework and Program
• BCM Rationale: Benefits of Sustainable Resilience
• Commercial Value
• Strategic Management: IT and Information Security
• Operational Risk Compliance
• Business Continuity Management Framework
• BCM governance/ risk oversight and organization
• BCM operational Implementation Structure
• BCM Lifecycle
• Integrated Business /IT Risk Assessment/Mapping
• Recovery Management Strategy (BIA & SLAIED) business restoration strategy
• Business Continuity Planning & Development
• Testing the BCP
• BCP reporting and Review
• Plan Documentation
• BCM Culture Transformation: Awareness and Training
• BCP Development for Rural Banks
Objective: To apply the Day 1 Framework and Methodology in the preparation of a BSP and best practice compliant BCP suitable to the scale and complexity of the operations of various rural banks represented in the seminar (Large/Complex, Small/Simple) *. The output should be a representative BCP Template for Each BSP Supervised Institution (BSI)
* While normally all RBs are classified as Simple BSI from an IT resources perspective, BSP have option to declare an RB as complex. Preparing for the BSP General Examination.
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF