Basic Microinsurance Training Course
Date: June 19-20, 2014 (Thursday-Friday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm
This training aims to enhance the capacity of rural banks to serve as effective access points for microinsurance services for its low-income clients. It is also designed to ensure bank compliance with the following regulations:
– BSP Circular 683-2010: Marketing, Sale and Servicing of Microinsurance Products
– Joint IC-CDA-SEC Memo Circular 1-2010: Defining Government’s Policy on Informal Microinsurance Services
– Insurance Commission Memo Circular 1-2010: Regulations for the Provision of Microinsurance Products and Services (i.e. Institutional MI Agents)
1. Early bird – Php 3,600 (on or before June 6, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – Php 3,800
3. Non-Member of RBAP – Php 4,560
Mode of Payment
- Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
- Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
- Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
* Deadline for submission of registration is not later than June 16, 2014.
- Reserve your training slot with RBAP-RBRDFI. Once reservation is confirmed by RBAP-RBRDFI, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and accommodation.
Once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
- Reservation via telephone is accepted. However, nomination forms and registration fees must be settled 10 days prior the seminar. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
- 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
- 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
- Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
- For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Cases, Small and Big Group Discussions, Business Games, Lectures
Bank Heads/Managers, Compliance Officers, Marketing Staff/Officers, Business Development Officers, Microfinance Supervisors, Loans Officers/Supervisors, Account Officers
* We wish to reiterate the value of assigning two (2) or more participants from each bank, one of whom should be a permanent staff, able to serve as microinsurance soliciting officer or point person of his/her respective bank.
To download the confirmation sheet and agenda, click MI Training Invitation_June 2014.