RBAP-RBRDFI invites you to the 19th Microinsurance Basic Training Course. It will be held on April 24 – 25, 2012 at the RBAP Conference Hall, 2F RBAP Bldg., Intramuros, Manila. This training aims to enhance the capacity of rural banks to serve as effective delivery channels for microinsurance services for the low-income clients. It is also designed to ensure compliance to the following regulations:
– BSP Circular 683: Marketing, Sale and Servicing of Microinsurance Products
– BSP Memo 015: Reminder on the Proper Offering of Microinsurance Services
– Joint IC-CDA-SEC Memo Circular 1-2010: Defining Government’s Policy on Informal Microinsurance Services
– IC Memo Circular 1-2010: Regulations for the Provision of Microinsurance Products and Services
Target participants to the Basic Microinsurance Training are Bank Heads/Managers, Compliance Officers, Marketing Staff/Officers, Business DevelopmentOfficers, Microfinance Supervisors, Loans Officers/Supervisors and Account Officers.
For more details and to download the Nomination Form, Participant Form and the Training Agenda, click on the following:
– Invitation_Manila_April 2012
– Nomination Form_Manila_April 2012
–Profile Info Sheet_April 2012
– Training Agenda_Manila_Apr 2012
Please forward to RBAP-RBRDFI your filled-out nomination form and participant information sheet on or before April 18, 2012 thru fax (02) 527-2980 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For training and licensing concerns, you may also contact MI Project Coordinator Ms. Ghay Mapano at 02 5272972/09186353235 or email@example.com or MI Training Officer Ms. RN Pardilla at 02 527-2968/09163107488.
We look forward to your participation.