Date: Jan. 15-16, 2016 (Fri-Sat.)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
MR. GIL M. SORITA, CPA, CIA,CISA, MBA
Bank Executive Officer, Accredited External Quality Assurance Validator for Internal Audit Activity
1. For Member only
a. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Dec 18 2015)
b. Regular Rate – P4,800 (After Dec 18 2015)
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,520
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
Compliance Officer, Internal Auditor, Risk Management Manager, Credit Risk Officer, Risk Management Committee –Director, President, Branch Managers
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: January 08, 2016.
This seminar-workshop aims to help participants understand the role of internal audit function in the Bank and how to implement, manage and benefit from risk based auditing methodology.
At the end of the seminar –workshop, it is expected that the participants:
• Appreciate the rationale of adopting of risk-based internal audit methodology
• Understand the requirements of the BSP on internal audit function
• Understand the International Professional Practice Framework on Internal Auditing
• Recognize the role of internal audit in corporate governance, risk management and controls
• Comprehend the Internal Control Framework
• Understand the process of developing and implementing a risk-based internal audit methodology
2) Prior to the attendance to the seminar-works, the participants are expected to have studied/read the following documents pertaining to their Bank, to wit:
➢ Strategic Plans and Programs
➢ Mission/Vision Statement (if any)
➢ Organizational Structure
➢ Manual of Operation
➢ Latest BSP Results of Examination
➢ Latest Audited Financial Statement
➢ Why adopt risk-based audit methodology?
➢ What is a risk-based audit methodology?
➢ International Professional Practice Framework on Internal
Auditing (Definition, Code of Ethics, Intl. Standard Professional Practice on Internal Auditing)
➢ BSP’s requirement on Internal Audit Function vis-à-vis Nature of Work of Internal Audit Activity based on ISPPIA
➢ Governance, risk management and controls
➢ COSO Internal Control Framework
➢ Strategic Planning
➢ Engagement Planning
➢ Performing the Engagement
➢ Communicating Results
➢ Monitoring Progress
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF