Fellow Rural Bankers:
It is symposium time once again.
Please come and attend the symposium at the Mall of Asia Convention Hall on October 14-15, 2010.
The program is posted on the RBAP Website.
We have a wide array of resource speakers tackling issues, concerns and opportunities that presently affects the rural banking industry.
Let us learn and interact with our resource speakers and with each other.
Mabuhay to the Rural Bankers!!
To mitigate all rural banks credit risk, the Bankers Association of the Philippines (BAP) Credit Bureau is offering its services free of annual membership fees.
This is a very important tool for rural bank’s to use in processing loans and new checking account applications as this will provide information on new checking account and loan applicants with regards to whether they have credit cards cancelled, checks bounced, mortgage repossessed, loans in litigation, etc.
The fee will only be P5 for every inquiry.
The BAP Credit Bureau will accept rural banks application at the Symposium.
Please bring the following requirements:
- 1. A copy of the bank profile including a listing of the bank’s directors, principals and senior officers with their respective residential addresses and date of birth.
- 2. A copy of each applicant rural banks articles of incorporation and by laws.
- 3. A copy of the latest General Information Sheet submitted to SEC.
- 4. Latest audited comparative financial statement for CY 2009.
- 5. Two copies of a duly accomplished participation application form typed in the rural bank’s letterhead.
- 6. RBAP certification that the applicant rural bank is a member in good standing and therefore an RBAP endorsement to the BAP Credit Bureau, Inc.
- 7. A similar certification and endorsement from the federations where the rural bank belongs.