Date: October 29, 2015 (Thursday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Ms. Jennifer Dominguez
Question Document Examiners, NBI
1. Early bird – P2,300 (on or before Oct 02, 2015)
2. Regular Rate – P2,600 (after Oct. 02, 2015)
Non-Member/Delinquent – P3,120
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of
P1,300.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Lecture, Discussions and Workshops
Bank Teller, Cashier, Account Officers, Loan Officers
For the participants to be aware of the significance of handwriting identification and other aspects of questioned documents examination to related areas in their chosen field;
Module 1: Signature Verification and Forgery Detection
a. Handwriting Impressions
1) Manual operation of the hand and the brain
b. Typewriting and Printing Impressions
2) Machine produced impressions
3) Miscellaneous Aspects
5) Sequence of strokes, etc
Module 2: Fraud Detection and Prevention
a. Elements of Fraud
b. Prevention Techniques
c. Internal Control System
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF