TRAINING ON EFFECTIVE BUDGETING & FORECASTING TECHNIQUES FOR CREDIT
Date: Mar.20-21, 2020 (Fri-Sat)
Venue: Bayanihan Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Belle Noreen Castillo –Estrada, CPA
– CFO, Bank Manager –Account Management /Treasury and Faculty Member .
1. Member – P4,800/per person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,300 / per person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: Mar 13, 2020.
The budgeting and forecasting training course will help explain the world
of budgeting and provide participants with the techniques and confidence
to prepare their budget and forecast.
Financial terms and budgeting tools will be explained in a way that a
non-financial manager will understand and relate to in their own line of
*This course provides training for officers, managers and anyone who makes
and or contributes to budgets and forecasts in the bank.
* Loan officers and credit reviewers who analyze the Financial Forecast in
a Term Loan Proposal.
• What is Budgeting?
* The Budgeting Process
* Defining your short and long term objectives
* How to choose the right forecasting techniques
* Facilitator presentation and group discussion
* Introducing the cash budget
*The language of Costs and Costing
*Allocation and apportionment of Costs
*Calculating breaking even
* Facilitator presentation, group discussion and group exercise
*Introducing the Revenue Budget
* Estimating your Income
* Assessing your Obligations
*The Income (Profit and Loss) Structure
*Monitoring and reporting the variances
• Introducing Capital Budgeting
*What is a Capital?
*The Decision Tree
*Cost Benefit Analysis
*Facilitator presentation, group discussion and group exercise
* Relating the budgets to the Balance Sheet and the P & L:
*The Balance Sheet and P & L
*Introducing key financial ratios
*Facilitator presentation and group exercise: