CLIENT CENTRIC COLLECTION STRATEGY TRAINING
Date: Mar. 08-09, 2019 (Fri-Sat)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
MR. GERRY ANIT
Credit & Collection –Head,
Experienced in Enterprise Dev. & MicroFinance, AgriLending,
a Bank Consultant and Trainer.
1. Member – P4,600/per person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,100 / per person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,300.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: Mar 01, 2019.
Equip participants of new methods, skills, tools and means that can be
utilized in dealing customer that have sign of going into default or have
1. How the psyche of a borrower or would be borrower can affect the
repayment of loans.
2. Learn skills and tools to identify and resolve stress in clients with
3.Detect warning signs: early signs of probable bad loan and how to
3. Provide tools in resolving and recovering bad loans.
Lecture, Discussions, and Workshop.
Credit and Collection, Loan Officers, Account Officers, Managers,
Appraisers/CI, Sales Officers, ROPA Managers
• The Human Side
– Warning signs: early signs of possible default and how to address it.
– Knowing all the tricks employed by debtors to skip debt.
• Debt Recovery
– Methods: Aggressive vs non-aggressive.
– Importance of the 5’s in debt recovery action.
– Professional, conventional or unorthodox: which method situational
– Qualities of a good debt recovery officer.
– Legal measures: what is within the rights of the bank and what is not.
– Leave the lawyers: extensively exploring non-legal measures to recover
– Key to debt rehabilitation: keeping the client while recovering their debt.
– IRAC: income recognition and asset classification can make or break
loans turning bad.
– Settlement proposals (developing, evaluating)
*** Learning’s –Jumpstart ***
– Indicators on when a client may default; i/e. bad-loan candidates
– Loan settlement proposal template
– Loan settles proposal evaluation checklist.
– Debt rehabilitation checklist.