FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS – A TOOL IN CREDIT DECISION MAKING
Apr. 05-06, 2018 (Thu.- Fri.)
Bayanihan Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ms. Maria Julma M. Jongco
– Financial Services Advisor/Consultant –(Bank, Insurance & SME), Trainer
1. For Member – P4,400 /person
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,200/person
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
To reserve slot, a Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,200.00 /pax is
required, but its deducted from the total registration fee.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: March 23, 2018.
This course will provide concepts, tools and techniques in analyzing
financial statement. The goal is to assist credit or investment decision
makers on their credit evaluation analysis.
• General concepts on tools and techniques in financial report analysis
and their application to specific cases
• Recognize the interrelationships among the relationships among the
numbers in the financial statements using spreadsheet template
• Draw intelligent conclusions on the results of financial performance.
The course will use combination of lecture, hands on spreadsheet tutorial,
financial statement preparation and analysis from various sample business
Marketing & Business Dev. Officer, Loan Officers, Account Officers,
Remedial & Credit Officers, Branch Managers
* General Accounting concepts and principles relevant to financial
* Critical areas in evaluating financial statements.
* Understanding financial statements.
* Red flags/Danger signs and how to recognize them.
* Sample FS discussion.
* Techniques used in analyzing financial statements
* General Framework and limitations in analysis
* Financial ratios and their relevance
* Horizontal and vertical analysis
* Financial Statements and their relationships through spreadsheet
* Financial Analysis exercises.
* Business Case and Application of Financial Statement Review and analysis
* To gain a solid understanding of financial statements