COMPREHENSIVE PROPERTY APPRAISAL SEMINAR
Date: Mar.17-18, 2017 (Fri-Sat)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Engr. Ferdinand A. Bocobo Senior Property Manager, BDO
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Feb 28, 2017)
2. Regular Rate – P4,800 (after Feb. 28, 2017)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: Mar 13, 2017.
1) Provide participants the required knowledge and the skills to perform
property valuations in line with internationally accepted standards and
2) Provides solid foundation in basic appraisal principles.
-to render a sound estimate of value of real estate of a given time
a specific purpose.
-to guide on the analysis and qualifying data that needs to be collected
and reviewed during the appraisal process.
3) Learn the three main approaches to value and other methods of valuation
in reaching a sound opinion of value.
4) Provides information on how to read and map of a subject property –
delete, no longer part of outline since time consuming. Instead put –
Provides information on Site Inspection and Analysis
5) Demonstrates practical writing exercises necessary to produce
convincing appraisal reports in daily practice.
Lecture, Discussions, and Workshop: computations and drawing
Loan Officers, Account Officers, Managers, Appraisers, Sales Officers,
• Definition of Appraisal
-purpose and appraisal process
• Definition of Price, Cost, Value and Market Value
• Other Values That May Be Determined by Appraisal
• Characteristics of Value
• Factors that Influence Value
• Appraisal Principles of Property Value
* Principle of Highest and Best Use
-Covers the relationship between market analysis and
highest and best use.
• Basic Appraisal Requirements
• Collateral Acceptability
• Collateral Non-Acceptability
• Site Inspection and Analysis
• Appraisal Report Writing
• Code of Ethics
• Salient Features of Real Estate Service Act 9646
• Primary Methods of Valuation
• Other Methods of Valuation