Basic Course on Tellering
Date: February 02, 2017 (Thursday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ms. Victoria Palanca
Branch Bank Head, Trainer & Consultant
- Early bird – P2,500 (on or before Jan. 13, 2017)
- Regular Rate – P2,800 (After Jan. 13, 2017)
Non-Member/Delinquent – P3,360
Mode of Payment
- A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1400.00 per participant.
- Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
- Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
- Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Lecturettes, Workshops, Discussions / Best Practices
Tellers, Account Specialists, Cashiers
At the end of the one-day session, participants should be able to:
I. Classify his/her role and identify the main job of his/her position in
conformity with bank rules and regulation.
II. Process transactions proficiently according to par policies and
III. Adhere to established internal control measures in accepting,
sorting, and handling checks and cash
IV. Course Outline
- The Teller
- General Operations of Tellering
- Documents on new accounts
- Tellers’ receiving functions
- Negotiable Instruments Law
- Tellers’ paying functions
- Customer satisfaction
- Curtailing frauds
Download File: Basic Course on Tellering Circular