Date: July 08-09, 2016 (Friday-Saturday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
MR. GIL M. SORITA, CPA, CIA,CISA, MBA
Bank Executive Officer, Accredited External Quality Assurance Validator
for Internal Audit Activity
1. Early bird – P4, 500 (on or before Jun. 17, 2016)
2. Regular Rate – P4, 800 (After Jun. 17, 2016)
Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Lecture, Discussions and Practical Activities / Simulations. The lecture
provides practical concepts.
Internal Auditor, Bookkeeper, Compliance Officer, Risk Management
Committee –Director, President, Branch Managers
1) To recognize and emphasize the importance of control points/processes.
a. Learn practical applications of audit and internal control
b. Identify and be able to implement key infrastructure policies,
procedures and processes.
2)To meet BSP’s expectation on bank’s internal audit department
3)To complement risk based auditing
Overview of the principles
➢ A. BSP expectations relevant to the internal audit function
1. The internal audit function (BSP 499 s.2005)
2. Key features of the internal audit function
3. Qualification Standards of the Internal Auditor
4. Scope of activity
5. Corporate governance considerations
6. The internal audit charter
➢ B. International Standards for the Professional Practice of
Internal Auditing (Standards)
➢ C. Definition of Internal Auditing
➢ D. Code of Ethics
➢ E. Development of Internal Audit Strategic Plan
➢ F. Difference between Internal and External audit
➢ G. Managing the Internal Audit Department
➢ H. Audit Objectives and the Audit Process
➢ I. Planning the Audit
b. Preliminary Survey
c. Development of an overall audit plan
d. Co-coordinating the work to be performed
➢ J. Establishing the Degree of Reliance on Internal Control
b. Identifying, documenting and testing control procedures
c. Examples of controls
d. Inherent limitations of internal control
e. Considering the influence of environmental factors
f. Determining the nature, timing and extent of substantive tests
➢ K. Performing Substantive Procedures
b. Audit techniques
c. Specific substantive procedure considerations
➢ L. Communicating Results
a. Audit Findings
b. Audit Report
➢ M. Monitoring Progress
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF