Date: Feb 26-27, 2015 (Fri-Sat.)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Mr. Don V. Sumadchat, MBA
Bank Executive Officer from LBP, Trainer on Strategic Formulation & Execution, Trust Asset Management & Risk Management.
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Feb 05, 2016)
2. Regular Rate – P4,900 (After Feb 05, 2016)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,880
Mode of Payment
• P2,450.00 – Non-Refundable commitment fee per participant.
• Account Name RBRDFI LBP – Intramuros Branch
• Savings Account No.0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Lecture, Discussions and Case Studies/ Simulations
Compliance Officer, Internal Auditor, Risk Management Manager, Credit Risk Officer, Risk Management Committee –Director, President, Branch Managers
A. Risk and Risk Management
a. Risk Defined
b. Risk Characteristics
c. Risk Management Defined
d. Risk and Capital
e. Risk Reward – Risk Return Concept
f. Units Involved in RM
g. Levels of RM
h. RM Framework and Approaches
B. Contextualizing Risk Management
a. Nature of Rural Bank’s Operations
b. Regulatory Framework
c. Sources of Funds
d. Scale of Operations
e. Clients/borrowers & projects
f. Types of clients structure
C. Risk Management Process and Application
D. Workshop/Case Study – Stress Testing Scenario Analysis
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF