Date: Jan. 13-14, 2016 (Wed-Thu)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP, Intramuros,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
DIEGO B. LEDDA, JR., CPA,MBM GM/Consultant
1. For Member only
a. Early bird – P5,000 (on or before Dec 20 2015)
b. Regular Rate – P5,400 (After Dec 20 215)
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P6,480
MODE OF PAYMENT
Check payable to:
Rural Bankers Research & Development Foundation Inc.
Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,700.00 per participant.
Bank: LBP – Intramuros, Branch
Account Name: RBRDFI
SA No. 0012-1046-26.
Telefax (02) 527-2969 /527-2980
President, Director, Compliance Officer, Branch Managers, Internal Auditors
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION: January 08, 2016.
Know the Basic Consumer Rights
Gain a Bank Understanding and Recognition of the General Policies and Principles of Financial Consumer Protection leading to the preparation of the following:
1. Financial Consumer Protection Manual which embodies the entity’s Financial Consumer Protection Framework:
• Consumer Protection Risk Management System
• Consumer Protection Policies and Procedures
• Product Manuals and Terms and Conditions of Individual Products
• Consumer Protection Assistance System
• BSFI’s Code of Conduct
• Consumer Protection Compliance Program
• Consumer Protection Training Program
• Consumer Protection Audit Program
2. Define the Corporate structure which shows the independent business unit or group in handling consumer concerns and the responsible officers
➢ Discussion of principles and procedures of financial consumer protection under BSP Circular No. 857
➢ Workshop on preparation of Financial Consumer Protection Manuals, Programs, Code of Conduct, Audit Program, Compliance Program, Risk Management System
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF