Date: October 28, 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Ms. Victoria Palanca
Branch Bank Head, Trainer & Consultant
1. Early bird – P2,500 (on or before Oct. 02, 2015)
2. Regular Rate – P2,800 (After Oct. 02, 2015)
Non-Member/Delinquent – P3,360
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Lecturettes, Workshops, Discussions / Best Practices
Tellers, Account Specialists, Cashiers
At the end of the one-day session, participants should be able to:
I. Classify his/her role and identify the main job of his/her position in conformity with bank rules and regulation.
II. Process transactions proficiently according to par policies and procedures.
III. Adhere to established internal control measures in accepting, sorting, and handling checks and cash
IV. Course Outline
I. The Teller
II. General Operations of Tellering
III. Documents on new accounts
IV. Tellers’ receiving functions
V. Negotiable Instruments Law
VI. Tellers’ paying functions
VII. Customer satisfaction
VIII. Curtailing frauds and mistakes
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF