Date: Oct 08 -09, 2015 (Thu -Fri)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg,
Time: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Mr. Remigio Tito C. Tirones – Bank Sr. Officer in Product Dev, Marketing, Remedial Mgmnt & SME Consultant/Trainer
Mr. Fernando N. Delos Santos – Bank Sr. Officer in Credit Policy, Administration and Operations & SME Consultant/Trainer
1. Early bird – P4,500 (on or before Sept. 25, 2015)
2. Regular Rate – P4,800 (After September 25, 2015)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,760
Mode of Payment
• P2,400.00 – Non-Refundable commitment fee per participant.
•Account Name RBRDFI LBP – Intramuros Branch
• Savings Account No.0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Total picture of their respective bank’s total portfolio. Particularly about:
a. Portfolio concentration risk ( per industry);
b. Past due accounts ( percentage, average per industry, average loan size, number of accounts, Aeging of past due accounts, collateral coverage of each past due account, other related info);
c. Data/info on their actual provisioning;
d. Computation of their provisioning using the old guidelines; and
e. Historical portfolio growth (and past due increase) fir the past
2. Existing Table of Organization.
3. Available Manuals.
4. Capital structure..
A. To discuss recent BSP Circulars (Cir. 827,837,840,854 and 855) and their implications to the rural banks current practice. To show the specific processes/systems within the rural banks which may be affected with the aforementioned circulars
B. To provide step by step guidelines on how to perform gap analysis on specific parameters with a sample template for practical use as final output in compliance to BSP requirements
C. To recommend appropriate measures and systems to be implemented once specific gaps have been established or determined based on the exercise to form as basis for the action plans required from rural banks.
#10146; Discussion of recent BSP Circulars
1. Salient features of a sound Credit Risk Management System
2. Discussion of the amendments to the Risk Based Capital Adequacy
Framework (Cir 827)
3. Discussion of the amendments to policies on salary (Cir 837)
4. Minimum capitalization of Banks (Cir 854)
5. Discussion on the amendments on the qualifications of a Director (Cir 840)
#10146; B. Workshop on GAP ANALYSIS and ACTION PLAN Preparation Participants to assess their individual banks based on template to be provided.
10146; C. Enumerate Board Responsibility in promoting a sound credit risk environment
1. Importance of having a credit risk strategy which covers profit and portfolio targets, target market and loan and deposit products
2.Importance of having the following readily available reports:
Portfolio mix in terms of security, industry, limits or ceilings set by management Stress Testing Impairment-individual and collective Loan loss provision
#10146; D. Sanctions/penalties for non compliance Monetary sanctions Equity Infusion
PCA Cease and desist order (CDO)
(Definition, Code of Ethics, Intl. Standard Professional Practice on Internal Auditing)
#10146; E. Summarize reports on Gap Analysis and assist in the
development of ACTION PLAN which may include TRAINING NEEDS, REORGANIZATION OR INTERNAL POLICY ADJUSTMENT
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF