Date: January 28, 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Ms. Jennifer Dominguez
Question Document Examiners, NBI
1. Early bird – P2,300 (on or before Jan 28, 2015)
2. Regular Rate – P2,600 (after Jan 28, 2015)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P3,120
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of
P1,300.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that January 27, 2015.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or January 16, 2015. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d)For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture, Discussions and Workshops
Bank Teller, Cashier, Account Officers, Loan Officers
For the participants to be aware of the significance of handwriting identification and other aspects of questioned documents examination to related areas in their chosen field;
Module 1: Signature Verification and Forgery Detection
a. Handwriting Impressions
1) Manual operation of the hand and the brain
b. Typewriting and Printing Impressions
2) Machine produced impressions
3) Miscellaneous Aspects
5) Sequence of strokes, etc
Module 2: Fraud Detection and Prevention
a. Elements of Fraud
b. Prevention Techniques
c. Internal Control System
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF