Briefing on the New AMLC Reporting Procedures (Format 1.0)]
Date: January 14, 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Persons from AMLC Secretariat
Atty. Arnold Kabanlit,
Mr. Alexander Villacorta
and Mr. Ronaldo Velasco
1. Regular Rate – P2,600
2. Non-Member/Delinquent – P3,120
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1,300.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that January 12, 2015.
1. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or January 05, 20145 Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
2. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a.10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b.3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c.Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d.For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture and Discussions
*Participants are encourage to bring a Laptop.
President, Directors, Compliance Officer, Internal Auditors, Managers
Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001 (AMLA)
and its revised implementing Rules and Regulations
II. Hardware and Software Requirements
IV. Transaction Security Process/Protocol
V. Exercise on the Transaction Security Process/Protocol
VI. Covered Transaction/Suspicious Transaction Report (CTR/STR) Preparation
VII. Exercise on CTR/STR Preparation (CSV File Preparation)
VIII. Format Checking
IX. Actual Checking of Covered Transaction Report (CSV File)
X. Encryption of CSV File
XI. Transferring/Uploading of Encrypted CSV Files
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF