Date: Oct. 18, 2014 (Saturday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Engr. Elmer R. Rivera
FVP, Head CI & Appraiser, Metro Bank, Trainer/Consultant
1. Early bird – P2,400 (on or before Sept. 30, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P2,800 (after Sept. 30, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P3,360
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1,400.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1.Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that October 15, 2014.
1. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or October 07, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
2. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lectures & Case presentations
Appraisers, CIs, Credit & Loan Officers,
Introduction to Credit
Definition of Credit
The Credit Process
Importance of Credit
Types of Credit
The 5 C’s of Credit and definition of each
The Credit Evaluation and Analysis
The Credit Evaluator
Credit Investigation as Defined
The Credit Investigator
Objectives of Credit Investigation
Sources Of Credit Information
Ways of Gathering Credit Information
Different Types of Credit Investigation
Credit Investigation on Individual
Credit Investigation on Business / Corporation
Negative Checking (CMAP / NFIS)
Bank Checking (BAP member Banks and non-BAP member banks)
Different Types of Field Checking
Address / Business Verification
Court Case Verification
Credit Card Verification
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF