AMLA Seminar: Briefing on BSP Cir.706 Updated AML Rules and Regulations
Date: October 08, 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
ATTY. NORMINA M. DATUDACULA, Bank Officer III and MS. LOUVIE C. AFRICA Acting Manager, AMLSG of BSP
1. Early bird – P1,900 (on or before Sept 22, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P2,300 (After Sept 22, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P2,760
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1,150.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s).
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that October 03 2014.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or September 26, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture and Discussions
President, Directors, Compliance Officer, Internal Auditors, Managers, Tellers, Loan Officers
I. Review of Highlights of Circular No. 706
II. Background on the amendments
III. Amendments to Circular No. 706
IV. AML Risk Rating System
V. Question and Answer
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF