Accounting for Non-Accountants Seminar
Date: July 15-16, 2014 (Tue-Wed)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: PROF. DANIEL VINCENT BORJA
Associate Professor, College of Business, UP
1. Early bird – P4,000.00 (on or before June 27, 2014)
2. Regular Rate – P4,500 (After June 27, 2014)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,400
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,250.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed reservation (s). Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed reservations.
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that July 11, 2014.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However, Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date or July 04, 2014. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular Rate only
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund * Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture and Discussions
Chairman, President, VP for Operations, Directors, Compliance Officer, Internal Audit, Risk Management Officer and Branch Head & Manager
I. Framework for Accounting
a. Objectives of Financial Statements
b. Users of Accounting Information
c. Characteristics of Accounting Information
d. Traditional Assumptions
II. Basic Financial Statements
a. Understanding the balance sheet
b. Understanding the Income Statement
c. Understanding the Statement of Cash Flow
d. Elements of Financial Statements
III. Financial Statement Analysis
a. Common Size Financial Statements
b. ROE – Dupont Framework
d. Trend Analysis
IV. Ratio Analysis
a. CAMELS Rating
b. Analysis of the Quality of Earnings
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF