Signature Verification, Forgery and Counterfeit Detection Seminar
Date: Dec. 10-11, 2013 (Tue-Wed)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Ms. Jennifer Dominguez
& Ms. Julie Santiago
Question Document Examiners, NBI
1. Early bird – P3,800 (on or before Nov 22, 2013)
2. Regular Rate – P4,200 (after Nov 22, 2013)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,040
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2, 100.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for
RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit
the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse
participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that December 06, 2013.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date
or November 29, 2013. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will
only be entitled
to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee. (Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Lecture, Discussions and Workshops
Bank Teller, Cashier, Account Officers, Loan Officers
For the participants to be aware of the significance of handwriting
and other aspects of questioned documents examination to related areas in
their chosen field;
Module 1: Signature Verification and Forgery Detection
a. Handwriting Impressions
1) Manual operation of the hand and the brain
b. Typewriting and Printing Impressions
2) Machine produced impressions
3) Miscellaneous Aspects
5) Sequence of strokes, etc
Module 2: Fraud Detection and Prevention
a. Elements of Fraud
b. Prevention Techniques
c. Internal Control System
Module 3: Counterfeit Detection (PESO BANKNOTES)
Module 4: Counterfeit Detection (DOLLAR BANKNOTES)
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF