14 October 2013
Dear fellow rural bankers,
Flag-carrier Philippine Airlines slashed its fares by 10% for member rural banks of the Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines (RBAP) in time for the 56th Charter Anniversary Symposium, which will be held on November 11-12, 2013 at the Polkabal-Rigodon Hall of the Manila Hotel.
Book within October 14-31, 2013 to avail of PAL’s special 10% discounted rate on base fare of Regular Economy class.
Other conditions are as follows:
1. To be eligible, traveler must be a participant of the RBAP Symposium and their respective travel companion/s.
2. Travel companion/s to travel at least one (1) flight with the delegate. Tickets must be purchased at the same time with the same routing as the delegate.
3. 10% discounted rate is exclusive of YQ, ASF, TSC, DPSC and 12% VAT for PR-operated and PR-2P codeshare flights.
4. Other fare discounts are not applicable such as Student, Senior Citizen, PWD, Military, Infant occupying a seat. Senior citizens, however, are VAT-exempted.
5. Valid for sale in the Philippines at any PR or 2P City and Airport Ticket Offices only.
6. For the requirements, kindly present the following documents: Bank ID (refer to the attached list of members) and certification from RBAP-member bank
7. Normal FBA and Mileage Accrual applies.
To download a copy of the PAL’s official communication to RBAP, please click on this link: PAL Discounted Rates
Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you on the Symposium!