Supervisory Skills Enhancement Program
Date: September 19-20 (Thursday-Friday)
Venue: RBAP, Intramuros, Manila
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Resource Person: Ellen Sandel-Marquez
1. Early bird – P4,200 (on or before Aug 23, 2013)
2. Regular Rate – P4,600 (After Aug 23, 2013)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,520
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P2,300.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for
RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit
the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse
participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that August 31, 2013.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date
or September 13, 2013. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will
only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee.
(Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
Cases, Small and Big Group Discussions, In-basket activities, Business
At the end of the two-day program, the participants will be able to better:
1. Define a leader, a manager, a supervisor.
2. Differentiate a leader’s mentality from that of the ranks; managing
vs. leadership; boss vs. leader
3. Identify and demonstrate the changing roles , functions and skills of
leadership and management in the 21st century.
STARTING POINT: WHERE ARE YOU NOW
– Determining leadership Traits YOU already have
– The Makings of a 21ST CENTURY supervisor/leader
e.g. HR, Admin, Marketing, Finance functions
Module TWO: DIFFERENTIATIONS/COMPARISONS
– Mentality : leaders and Ranks
– The Leader and the Boss
– Leading and Managing
FOUR ROLES OF A LEADER
OVERVIEW OF THE BASIC FUNCTIONS
Module FIVE: PLANNING VIS A VIS PATHFINDING
– Visioning and ’ Missioning ‘with the company
– Planning: Definition and Importance
– Steps in Planning
– Pitfalls of Planning
Module SIX: ORGANIZING/ALIGNING
– The Company Structure
– Aligning the Department’s/ branch’s objectives with that of the
– Span of Management
Module SEVEN:LEADING, EMPOWERING AND MODELING
– Leadership Styles
– Motivating People
– Walking the Talk
Module EIGHT: DELEGATING AND CONTROLLING
– The Art of Delegating
– What and What Not to Delegate
– Kinds of control
– Activities of Controlling
Module NINE: PROBLEM-SOLVING AND DECISION-MAKING
– Proactiveness vs Reactiveness
– Handling customers and customer complaints
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF