Compliance Officer’s Development Program
Date: Aug 29-30, 2013 (Thursday – Friday)
Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Venue: Gov. Licaros Hall, RBAP Bldg., Intramuros, Manila
Resource Person: Nomer Crisostomo, CPA
Internal Auditor, InterAsia Dev. Bank-, Consultant/ Trainer and Entrepreneur
1. Early bird – P4,000 (on or before Aug 09, 2013)
2. Regular Rate – P4,400 (After Aug 09, 2013)
3. Non-Member/Delinquent – P5,280.00
Mode of Payment
• A Non-Refundable commitment fee of P1,200.00 per participant.
• Bank account (LBP – Intramuros Branch Savings Account Number 0012-1046-26).
• Proof of payment fax to (02) 527-2980.
• Check payments, should be payable to (RBRDFI).
1. Reserve first with RBAP-RBRDFI your training slot, and wait for
RBAP-RBRDFI confirmation of your reservation. Thereafter, you may deposit
the Registration Fees, book ticket (airline) and secure accommodations.
RBAP-RBRDFI will not be responsible for any damage caused by unconfirmed
Likewise, once training is FULL, RBAP-RBRDFI has the right to refuse
participation or reimbursement on any damage brought by unconfirmed
Deadline for submission of registration is not later that August 27, 2013.
2. Reservation via telephone conversation is accepted. However,
Registration Form and fee must be settled 10 days prior the seminar date
or August 19, 2013. Otherwise, reservation is considered cancelled.
3. Cancellation Policy: – This will apply to non-subsidized training fee.
a) 10 days prior the seminar date is entitled for a full refund. *Regular
b) 3 days prior to the seminar date is entitled for a half refund *
Regular Rate only
c) Participants who have paid but failed to show up for the seminar will
only be entitled to a rebate of 50% of the total registration fee.
(Regular Rate only)
d) For special cases (health, accident etc.), kindly coordinate with
RBRDFI staff for refund procedures and requirements.
In general, all business activities are faced with the reality of having
to contend with various risks, and the banking industry is not an
exemption to this rule. Compliance risk exposes the banks to fines, civil
penalties, payment of damages and the voiding of contracts. It is for
these reasons that the Monetary Board in its Resolution No. 116 issued
Circular 747 re Revised Compliance Framework for Banks.
1. To guide the banks in adhering to all applicable and related laws
issued by the regulatory bodies (BSP, PDIC, SEC, etc.);
2. To ensure that Bank comply with the provision of BSP Circular 747 by
reviewing/improving their existing compliance program/manual and make them
adequate in every aspect; and
3. To discuss the reports to be tested and the subsequent reporting of the
results of compliance testing.
Lecture, Discussions and Case Studies
Compliance Officer, Senior, President, & Middle Level Officers / Internal
• Brief Discussion of BSP Circular 747
• Review of the bank’s existing Compliance Manual Framework
• Identification of business risks and corresponding measure to mitigate
• Organizational Structure
• Duties and Responsibilities of the Chief Compliance Officer
• Board and Senior Management Oversight
• Procedures to ensure integrity and accuracy of documentary submission
• Corrective Process
• Discussion of Major Local Laws and Regulations Applicable to Banks
• Monetary and Non-Monetary Sanctions for non-compliance to BSP Rules and
Regulations and regulatory bodies
• Plans and Programs of the Compliance Officer
• Sample Plans/Activities to be performed
• The Compliance Matrix
• Compliance Testing
• Reporting of the results of Compliance Testing
• Compliance tracking (validation)
• Preparing for the BSP General Examination
• Possible GE Exceptions – Compliance
Download the Confirmation Sheet in PDF