The Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines once again congratulates five of its members banks for being certified by the Bangko Central ng Pilipinas as Accredited Rural Financial Institutions (ARFI) as of June 15, 2012. This accreditation basically certifies that the loan portfolio of the five new ARFIs complies with the qualification requirements prescribed under the relevant laws and guidelines of the Agri-Agra Reform Credit Act of 2009 and BSP Circular No. 736 of July 2011.
The five RBs, with their corresponding accreditation reference number and date of accreditation are as follows:
1. Rural Bank of Kiamba, Inc. 20120112-BSP-0001 26 January 2012
2. Rural Bank of Barili (Cebu), Inc, 20120201-BSP-0003 01 February 2012
3. Rural Bank of Sta. Catalina 20120312-BSP-0004 12 March 2012
4. Community Rural Bank of Catmon, Inc. 20120504-BSP-0005 4 May 2012
5. Rural Bank of Bay, Inc. 20120525-BSP-0006 25 May 2012
For more details on this, please download Circular Letter 2012 – 047 by clicking the attached file: cl047