1. Call your designated Account Officer to confirm the training schedule.
2. Comply with the reservation policies.
3. RBAP will not be responsible for the participants who walked in but failed to confirm and comply with reservation requirements.
1. Banking on You: A Client Service Workshop
2. Corporate Governance and Risk Management for Rural Bank Directors
3. Basic Course for Compliance Officers
4. Capability Build-up to Package Medium- to Long-term Loans & to Engage in Loan Syndication
5. Basic Accounting &amp; Financial Analysis for Board of Directors
6. Credit Management Course
7. Funds Management Seminar
8. Management Development Workshop: Above the Territory
9. General Ledger
10. Remedial Management
11. Cashiering Operations
12. Basic Accounting for Bank Officers
13. Unlocking Managerial Competencies of Third Generation Bankers
14. Signature Verification, Bank Fraud and Forgery Detection
15. Executive Leadership Program: The Better Banker-Leader
16. Financial Analysis for Rural Bank Officers
17. In-Bank trainings: Human Resource Development interventions (e.g. Strategic Planning, Team Building, Values Program)
18. 2007 Basic Rural Banking Course Offerings